After a hard and long hours of weekdays in office, I just smiled at myself, today being friday and I thought I should go home early ( my early is the time when everyone in office leaves. I always end up staying up late till 19:30 hrs and then another hour of traveling back home which I hate like anything ). I really wanted to go out and chill myself drinking in a pub or shaking my legs in a club. But there was none of my friends ready to go as everyone was coming home late from office. Finally I called a friend of mine and decided to go for dinner in one of the upscale neighborhoods in Defence Colony in South Delhi - MOET's . aha not a bad place to spend a Friday Evening!! It basically has 4 different Cuisines - Italian, Mughlai, Seafood and Japanese which is also commonly known as Sushi. We decided to sit at the Italian Cuisines which has a nice lounge and at the 4th floor. Now I'm not not here to do any more marketing of MOET's as I do not get any commission from them [:P]
Friday, September 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment